Who is the PMDD girl?

She is a parasite, taking over my body and my mind for 16-20 days of a month.

She is fuelled by my hormones, completely in charge. Taking away my identity. Robbing me of my life.

She is uncontrollable, angry, sad, feels hopeless, lethargic, unworthy, anxious, chronically fatigued, doesn't sleep, lacks any interest in activities and is completely disengaged from any social contact.

She is incredibly emotional-what does she have to be sad about?

She lashes out and makes you resent yourself after.

She gets inside your head, making you feel low, out of control and question your value in life.

She makes you hide, fearing how society and the world will accept you.

She clouds your brain, nothing seems straight forward or manageable.

She takes you to the most deepest and darkest parts of your mind.

She causes every sound to irritate you.

She causes physical changes; water retention, breast lumps, back pain, muscle ache, bad skin, appetite changes and a generally feeling you are not desired.

She is a demon, set in stone to disrupt.

Her strength is so powerful, continuing to take over your body and your mind.

You feel like a stranger in your own body - frozen by the affect of this parasite.

And then you bleed - the PMDD girl is gone.

You enjoy a few days, catch up with life, start feeling yourself, but its not long before she awakens.

PMDD girl is back, rising slowly and eventually throwing you into the deep end - all you can do is hang on, waiting for her to pass and aim to survive another month. Meanwhile you let life pass you by, too scared to let anyone know your affected.

PMDD girl gets stronger with every month. After all she is a parasite living in your body, feeding of your hormones.

How do I stop this PMDD girl living my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the PMDD girl?

She is a parasite, taking over my body and my mind for 16-20 days of a month. She is fuelled by my hormones, completely in charge. Taking ...